26 July 2009

Your Government At Work

The Lid has the latest on the current presidential administration's "non-interventionist" policy towards Central America in general, and Honduras in particular:
Based on the Actions of the Obama Administration, they believe that the Honduras Constitution doesn't matter. Maybe that's why Honduras is who Obama bullied today.
Read the rest here.

In other news, I've just returned from a weekend visit to the family of one of the Archidiocese's seminarians. It was outstanding, and I hope to put together an entry on it, but Corel has stonewalled my efforts to purchase their video editor and my trial version has expired. Customer service isn't exactly hopping on my problem, so until I get this fixed, there will be no new video entries. Sorry!

Check back soon for an update...

No comments: