08 August 2009

10th Anniversary Celebration ... Video Blog

Recently, NPH El Salvador celebrated its 10th year of serving homeless and abandoned children in this troubled region. The celebration was quite a party, and I brought the camera along.




This will be my last entry during my stay here, though I have lots more footage that I plan to put together once I've returned to the States--including an entry featuring the volunteers who give 1-3 years of service in return for the upbringing they received.

I return to the US on Tuesday the 11th, and I'll be heading off to the mountains for a little vacation. Posting will resume towards the end of August.

Peace and all good!

1 comment:

Matt G said...

Hey Nick I've really enjoyed your video blogging. Hope yer well and looking forward to catching up a bit soon.